RolePlay Machugas
Welcome to Roleplaymachugas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RolePlay Machugas
Welcome to Roleplaymachugas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
RolePlay Machugas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLP:FIM Fan Club V.1

Go down

MLP:FIM Fan Club V.1 Empty MLP:FIM Fan Club V.1

Post by Guest 26/12/12, 05:43 pm

MLP:FIM Fan Club V.1 6c38b96d0581f5301804e09f3fbe6c3c
Welcome Everypony!

Hello! I see you've found our club! If you're a fan of the show, come right in, we'd love to have you. This community of bronies and pegasisters is a really kind, caring group that loves getting new members. So what are you waiting for? Read a few rules and who's who, and then jump right in!

Rules
1. No posting links or talking about things that would be considered inappropriate for a children's site. This includes gory fan fiction {such as Cupcakes, Sweet Apple Massacre and Rainbow Factory}, inappropriate music {If they swear multiple times in it, don't post it}, inappropriate pictures {Rule 34, anything not safe for a kid's site}, and inappropriate videos {the movs., for example}.

2. No swearing! If you cuss, you'll be looking at a time ban of one week.

3. This is not a roleplay. Do not attempt to roleplay situations or act like it's a roleplay. This is a chat/club.

4. Don't ask to make the new thread. One of the moderators of the thread or I will make it. If you ask, through PM or on this thread, you will get a time ban of a week.

5. Be kind to everyone. Don't trash someone's ship/pairing, make fun of their art, call them stupid or just generally act mean.

6. Any spoilers posted on the day of the episode should be posted in small print. {Size 50 or smaller.} Once the video has been on youtube for an hour, you may post again in regular sized font.

7. Don't be rude to the mods. What they say goes.

8. Spam is not tolerated here. See our spam policy below.

9. No mini-modding! If the mods aren't on, wait for us to be on to take care of it.

10. No posting 'click and drag' games, the pony b-day game or asking everyone to make a list of their favorite/least favorite ponies. When we get ready to post the new thread we'll give you 25 pages or so to post all of this spam.

11. No claiming characters for roleplays/planning roleplays or other projects like songs or videos. You can ask if anyone would want to join a roleplay you're creating, or post a link to your roleplay, but don't drag it out or claim characters.[/size]

I know that this makes us sound really strict, what with all the time bans and all, but we've only ever given two people a time ban. Mostly we just warn people not to do it again, so don't worry if you mess up.

Spam Policy

Spam is:

-One word posts

-Off topic posts

-Random posts such as "I love Twilight" Instead you should post: My favorite character is Twilight because she's a lot like me, since we both like to read. Who's your favorite character and are they anything like you?

-Arguing {even jokingly} about who is the best pony.

-DOUBLE POSTING {Edit your posts, I've been seeing a lot of this.}

-Playing the one sentence story game. Please try to post more than one sentence or a detailed sentence.

-Gif/Image Spam. If you're not sure what this is, it's posting a bunch of random images at once. You can post a bunch of links if you want, or 1-3 images, but no more please, it becomes really laggy for people who have slow computers.

Back to top Go down

MLP:FIM Fan Club V.1 Empty Form To Join, Staff.

Post by Guest 26/12/12, 05:50 pm

Form To Join

Hey, we want to get to know you! We didn't used to have a form, but this is more of a fill in the blank so that we can find out a bit about you. You'll make some new friends quicker and we'll know what you like. It's a win-win! Just fill in your information where the * are.

Code:

Hello! My name is *your username*. My favorite character is *your favorite character*. I also like *other characters you like*. I enjoy doing/looking at MLP *art, crafts, cooking, graphics, vectors, fan fiction, memes, tumblrs, voice acting, sewing, customizing, ect.* I *have/don't have* pony merchandise. *{If you have pony stuff, what do you have?}* 

Easy enough, right? Feel free to post whatever else you want besides the form, once you post, you're in! We don't have a members list because we're too lazy, so everyone who posts is a member. You'll probably get a Pinkie Pie meme welcome, so get ready, we're really excited to have you!

Users You Should Know.

Owners;

Pinkie Pie:

Hey guys! I am the creator of this thread, I just got into ponies, so I have 3 brush-able ponies, Rarity, Lyra Heartstrings and Pinkie Pie. I love the show, and i hope others do too!

ELEMENT OF LAUGHTER

Mods;

None yet.

Back to top Go down

MLP:FIM Fan Club V.1 Empty Re: MLP:FIM Fan Club V.1

Post by Guest 26/12/12, 09:06 pm

Hehe, I read everything in a Pinkie Pie voice -foreveralone- xD

Hello! My name is Cointoss. My favorite character is Rarity. I also like Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie. I enjoy doing/looking at MLP vectors and background/wallpapers. I have pony merchandise; coloring books, a Pinkie Pie plastic toy (my friend gave it to me for Christmas! <33), and so much more stuff c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/12/12, 10:03 pm

Accepted!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down